Whole Egg Aioli Garlic Mayonnaise
|6 large free range eggs|
|Salt / Pepper to taste|
|¼ cup grated parmasen|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|150g Birch & Waite garlic aioli|
|½ cup chopped chorizo|
|2 roasted peppers, sliced|
|2 cups roughly chopped spinach leaves|
|1 whole baked potato, diced|
|1 whole medium onion, sliced|
PREPARATION TIME: 20 mins
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees, and beat together your eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add your onions and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add in your diced potato, and cook with your onion for an additional couple minutes.
- Add in your spinach and red peppers with mayo.
- Add your mixture to your roasting tin and bake for 30-35 at 175 degrees.
Where To Buy
Buy this product online.
Subscribe now to receive updates on new recipes and products.