Prawn Cocktail Salad
Creamy Cocktail Seafood Sauce
|1/2 cup Birch & Waite Creamy Cocktail Seafood Sauce|
|1 kg King Prawns or Tiger, cooked|
|200g Mixed Green Salad Leaves or iceberg leaves, torn|
|200g Grape Kumatoes, halved|
PREPARATION TIME: 10 mins
- Shell and de-vein prawns, leaving the tails intact. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Add salad leaves and kumatoes to the salad bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Top with generous dollops of Birch & Waite Creamy Cocktail Seafood Sauce. Toss together & serve as a starter or main course with crusty white bread.
- To keep salad leaves crisp, take-out at the last minute.
- Eat prawn salad within 24 hours, as prawns are delicate food.
- For a Seafood Cocktail Salad, replace half the prawns with fresh white crab meat.
Where To Buy
Buy this product online.
Subscribe now to receive updates on new recipes and products.