Whole Egg Mayonnaise
|½ cup whole egg Birch & Waite Mayonnaise|
|½ cup chopped spinach|
|2 cups all purpose flour|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|½ tsp salt|
|1 cup milk|
|1/2 cup chopped olives|
|¼ cup capsicum|
|½ cup shredded cheese|
PREPARATION TIME: 20 mins
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and prepare your muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs and milk and use a whisk.
- Slowly add in spinach and remainder of ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and mix.
- Add to egg mixture, stir and equally place in your muffin tin.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes and serve warm or cool.
Where To Buy
Buy this product online.
Subscribe now to receive updates on new recipes and products.