BIRCH & WAITE PROFESSIONAL FREE TASTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Birch & Waite Ltd (company no. 93003232844) whose registered office is at 48-54 Meeks Road, Marrickville, NSW 2204.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to request a free tasting. The offer is only open to residents of Australia, and to commercial businesses, with an ABN, which serve food.
4. Closing date for requests will be 20th December 2019. After this date no further requests for free tastings will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for requests not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the offer are solely contained within these Terms and Conditions. Further information can be found at: www.birchandwaite.com.au
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the free tastings will be notified to requesters as soon as possible by the promoter.
8.The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
9.No cash alternative to the offer will be offered. The free tasting offer is not transferable. Free tastings are subject to availability and we reserve the right to send sample products. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the arrival or non-arrival of any offer made in this promotion.
10.The promoter will contact the requester within two weeks of receiving a free tasting request, with fulfillment up to 12 weeks.
11.The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the offer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12.By requesting a free tasting, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13.The offer and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.