Chicken and Cauliflower Traybake with Birch & Waite Mushroom & Truffle Sauce
Prep time: 10mins COOK TIME: 45mins
|Chicken Breast, Slightly Flattened||4|
|Olive Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Kipfler Potatoes, Washed And Halved||400 g|
|Cauliflower Cut Into Florets||1/2 head|
|Brussels Sprouts, Trimmed And Halved||250 g|
|Broad Beans||1 cup|
|Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper|
|NEW Mushroom & Truffle Sauce||1 packet|
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place potatoes on an oven tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss brussels sprouts and cauliflower with a little more olive oil, thyme sprigs and seasoning.
- Remove tray from oven, turn potatoes over and add brussels sprouts and cauliflower. Roast for a further 10 minutes.
- Brush chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper, and arrange in a single layer on the oven tray with the vegetables. Cook 15- 20 minutes until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Add broad beans to the vegetable tray when the chicken has 5 minutes left to cook.
- Pour the Mushroom and Truffle Finishing Sauce into a saucepan. Warm on the stovetop on medium heat and stir occasionally until warmed. Or to heat in the microwave, pour the sauce into a microwaveable container or jug and heat on high for 60 seconds. Remove sauce from microwave carefully and stir contents.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables with Birch & Waite Mushroom & Truffle Finishing Sauce.
Cooking this recipe in a traybake helps save on washing up!
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.