Justine Schofield's Fish en Papillote with Birch & Waite Citrus Herb & Butter Sauce
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Fillets Of White Fish Of Your Choice (Justine Likes Murray Cod, Flathead, Snapper)||4x 200 g|
|Chat Potatoes, Sliced Into Rounds||4|
|Small Fennel Bulb, Thinly Sliced||1|
|Punnet Of Cherry Tomatoes, Halved||1/2|
|French Shallot, Finely Sliced||1|
|Salt & Pepper|
|NEW Citrus Herb & Butter Sauce|
- Pre heat oven to 200°C and bring fish out of fridge 20 minutes before cooking.
- Place 2 large pieces of baking paper on bench. Arrange potatoes, fennel, tomatoes and shallots. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Top with a fish fillet and drizzle with a little olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Top with another piece of baking paper, twist and fold the two pieces together to form a pouch. Place on a baking tray and repeat with other 3 pieces of fish.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, heat up Birch & Waite Citrus Herb & Butter Sauce as per packet instructions.
- To serve, rip open the baking paper and pour warmed Birch & Waite Citrus Herb & Butter Sauce over the fish. Serve and enjoy!
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.