Miso & Ginger Grilled Mushroom Skewers with Birch & Waite Asian Miso Sesame & Soy Dressing & Marinade
|King Oyster Mushrooms||8 large|
|Grated Ginger||1 tbsp|
|Oil, For Grilling|
|To Serve- Shichimi Togarashi, Sesame Seeds, Sliced Spring Onions|
|Asian Miso Sesame & Soy Dressing & Marinade||1/2 cup|
- Soak 16 wooden skewers in water for a few seconds. Remove onto a tea towel and pat dry.
- Cut each King Oyster mushroom in half lengthways. Skewer each mushroom.
- Mix ginger and Birch & Waite Asian Miso Sesame & Soy Dressing & Marinade in a bowl.
- Brush each mushroom on both sides with the marinade using a pastry brush.
- Heat oil in a grill pan on high. Add mushroom skewers to pan and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through and charred around the edges.
- Place grilled mushroom skewers on a serving plate. Sprinkle with Shichimi Togarashi, sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve immediately with extra Birch & Waite Asian Miso Sesame & Soy Dressing on the side.
If you’re unable to find King Oyster Mushrooms, sub with big flat or Portobello mushrooms.
Recipe created by Cook Republic for Birch & Waite.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.