Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Feta and Greek Yoghurt Dressing
Prep time: 30 minutes
|Baby Mixed Leaves||150 g|
|Greek Style Yoghurt, Feta & Dill Dressing|
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Peel and dice pumpkin into 1cm cubes. Place pumpkin onto oven tray, season with oil salt and pepper and roast for 15-18 minutes.
- While pumpkin is roasting, wash and dry baby leaves and chop walnuts.
- Remove pumpkin from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Gently combine baby leaves, pumpkin and walnuts on a serving platter. Crumble over feta.
- To serve, drizzle with Birch and Waite Greek Style Yoghurt, Feta and Dill dressing.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.