Today's Caesar Salad
|Birch & Waite Caesar Dressing||200 g|
|Rolls Sourdough, Cubed||2|
|Melted Butter||50 g|
|Baby Cos Lettuce||1|
|Chickpeas, Drained||2 x 400g tins|
|Bacon, Finely Sliced||150 g|
|Parmesan, Shaved||200 g|
- Soft boil eggs in boiling water for approximately 4 minutes. Peel and halve.
- Drizzle melted butter over bread cubes. Bake or pan fry until lightly golden and crispy.
- Lightly steam (or microwave – 1 minute) kale until just tender. Roughly chop.
- Pan fry bacon until crispy. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Arrange all salad ingredients on a platter. Garnish with soft boiled eggs. Finish with Birch & Waite Caesar Dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
For something more filling, add chicken.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.