Birch & Waite
With over 150 talented people working at Birch & Waite from a variety of backgrounds and life experiences, we’re big enough to offer real career and development opportunities but small enough to feel like a community. Work is a large part of everyone's lives, our positive, inclusive and supportive work environment at Birch & Waite enables each team member to learn, develop and be their best in the role that suits them.
The rapid and agile growth of Birch & Waite in recent years means we are always looking for new talent to join our growing team.
We're proud of our culture at B&W, which is underpinned by our strong values of Together, Committed, Authentic, and Creative.
Working at Birch & Waite
- We are an exciting, fast-growing Australian business.
- We create chef quality Mayonnaise, Dressings, Sauces, Relish and Desserts from the finest fresh Australian ingredients.
- Our relentless dedication to excellence, quality, customer partnership, and innovation allows us to achieve significant growth.
- Our team is passionate, energetic, supportive and highly collaborative.
- We grow our people and offer significant career and development opportunities.
- Birch & Waite recognises that our team have lives and responsibilities outside of their job. We have a strong emphasis on work/life balance and support everyone throughout their life journey.
- We are proud to be recognised as a BRW Top 50 Most Innovative Companies, Chefs Decision Award for Best Mayonnaise in Australia as well as winning multiple consumer Product of the Year awards.
- Birch & Waite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To see and apply to any of our current job vacancies click on the button below.
Our employees say it best
I started working at Birch & Waite as an Account Manager 6 years ago. After a year, I was promoted to National Account Manager and today, I am Business Manager for the Disruptor Segment, managing a small team. Birch & Waite has allowed me to transition from full time to part time, to sustain a healthy work-life balance with a young family.
Business Manager - Disruptor
I’ve spent the last 5 years working at Birch & Waite and have been amazed by the cultural diversity. There are also many opportunities available to those who want to build a career here. I personally have been provided with several opportunities to progress, starting as a Machine Operator and currently a Junior Accountant. This has helped me boost my confidence and learn new skills.
To me, the team at Birch & Waite is one of our greatest assets. Even though I am lucky enough to be part of a leadership role, I am very remote in my states, all State Sales Managers support each other, our wins and achievements are celebrated, and Senior Management are extremely supportive and are willing to guide and listen.
State Sales Manager SA/WA/NT
I joined the business while it was a small, family-run enterprise. At that time, R&D consisted of 3 people. Everyone knew everyone by name in the whole business. Over the years we’ve carefully balanced the hands-on boutique operation with a growing use of technology. We’ve invested in upgrading our Innovation team to 15 people. All this time I’m proud to say we’ve maintained a team culture from production floor to lab to marketing that has allowed us to grow in this way.
I have worked at Birch & Waite for 8 years where I started as a BDM, progressed to a State Sales Manager and am now the National Sales Manager for Food Service. During my time in the business, it has changed ownership and undergone significant changes. The constant though has been the people. Working with a positive and committed team makes a difference every day.
National Sales Manager - Foodservice