Best Barramundi Burger with Birch & Waite Hollandaise Sauce
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Pepper|
|Red Cabbage, Finely Sliced||100 g|
|Fennel, Finely Sliced||100 g|
|Lettuce, Sliced||100 g|
|Burger Buns, Sliced In Half||2|
|Red Onion, Finely Sliced||1/2|
|Hollandaise Sauce||1/2 cup|
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Season Barramundi fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a medium frypan over medium heat . Cook barramundi fillets skin-side down for 5 minutes until golden brown, turn over and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Place on a baking paper lined tray and bake in the oven for 5 minutes until cooked through.
- While cooking, in a large bowl, mix cabbage, fennel and lettuce.
- Toast burger buns, then spread Birch & Waite Hollandaise Sauce on the base of the buns. Top with mixed salad, barramundi fillet, red onion and an additional generous spoonful of Birch & Waite Hollandaise Sauce.
- Add the burger buns and a skewer with a cornichon.
For Home Cooks who can’t get their hands on our Hollandaise Sauce, a great substitute is our Aioli Sauce & Dip.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.