Chicken Chickpea Quinoa Power Salad with Birch & Waite Green Goddess Dressing
Prep time: 30
|Cooked Chicken Breast||200 g|
|Tin Chickpeas (Drained)||400 g|
|Pre-Cooked Quinoa||1 cup|
|Soft Danish Feta (Crumbed)||1/2 a cup|
|Baby Salad Mix||300 g|
|Halved Cherry Tomatoes||8|
|Thinly Sliced Red Onion||1/2|
|Continental Cucumber Cut Into Chunks||1/2|
|Green Goddess Dressing & Sauce||100mL|
- Heat grill pan to medium heat.
- Add teaspoon of oil and cook chicken breast until no-longer pink in the centre, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Rest about 5 minutes before cutting into chunks or shred with a fork.
- Combine ingredients except the salad leaves in a large salad bowl, toss gently and evenly blend.
- Wash baby leaves and layer into separate bowl to make a base, then top with the salad combination.
- To serve, drizzle Birch & Waite Green Goddess Dressing.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.