Pan Fried Salmon with Steamed Vegetables & Birch and Waite Citrus Herb & Butter Sauce
Prep time: 10mins COOK TIME: 12mins
|Fennel Bulb, Thinly Sliced||1|
|Olive Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Lemon, Zested And Juiced||1|
|Fresh Dill||1 tablespoon|
|Salt And Pepper||Qty|
|Steamed Vegetables Of Choice To Serve||Qty|
|NEW Citrus Herb & Butter Sauce||1 packet|
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, zest, dill and pepper. and pour over salmon. Marinate, covered in the fridge for about 2 hours
- Remove any excess marinade from the salmon and season with salt.
- Heat a pan on the stove top to medium heat and cook skin side up for 2-3 minutes until lightly caramelised. Turn salmon and cook skin side down for a further 3 minutes. Remove from pan allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Add fennel to the hot pan and gently saute until cooked
- Pour Birch & Waite Citrus Herb & Butter Finishing Sauce into a saucepan. Warm on the stovetop on medium heat and stir occasionally until warmed. Or to heat in the microwave, pour the sauce into a microwaveable container or jug and heat on high for 60 seconds. Remove sauce from microwave carefully and stir contents.
- Spoon Birch & Waite Citrus Herb & Butter Finishing Sauce over the salmon.
- Serve with extra dill sprigs and steamed vegetables.
Try pan-fried barramundi or whiting in place of salmon. Our Birch & Waite Citrus Herb & Butter Sauce pairs perfectly with any fish.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.