Souvlaki Chicken with Birch & Waite Greek Lemon Dressing
|Bonless chicken thigh
|Birch & Waite Greek Lemon Dressing
|Lemon zest and juice
- In a glass bowl add the chicken. Birch & Waite Greek Lemon Dressing, sliced shallots, minced garlic, the zest and juice of the lemon, the smoked and sweet paprika and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cover bowl in clingwrap and let marinate in the fridge overnight.
- In an airtight container, add 18 skewers and cover with room temperature water overnight with the lid on.
- to a large pan on medium heat, add 2-3 tbsp of oil and cook the skewers until lightly charred and cooked through on both sides.
- To a plate lined with paper towl, rest the chicken skewers and set aside.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges and enjoy!
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.