Pad Thai Stir Fry with Prawns
|Eggs, lightly whisked||2|
|Flat rice noodles, cooked||300g|
|Spring onions trimmed and cut to 2.5cm lengths|
Handful of bean sprouts
|Wedge of lime, sliced chilli and crushed nuts to garnish (optional)|
- Cook noodles according to pack and set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a wok at medium to high heat.
- Toss in prawns, cook until sealed. Move to side and add eggs, scrambling quickly.
- Combine noodles and carrot, stir fry together for 2-3mins.
- Stir through Pad Thai sauce until heated. Layer in bean sprouts and spring onion.
- Garnish lime, chilli and nuts. Serve immediately.
Tip – Try with chicken, or plant based with tofu and vegetables.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.