Fish and Chips with Birch & Waite Golden Goddess Dressing & Sauce
|Oven-Baked Chips||400 g|
|120g Salmon Pieces||4|
|Golden Goddess Dressing & Sauce|
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Bring a large saucepan of water to boil.
- Spread chips on a large baking tray lined with baking paper and place in oven to cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place salmon in a bowl and drizzle generously with Birch & Waite Golden Goddess Dressing & Sauce. Turn to coat.
- Add green beans and broccolini to boiling water and cook for 8 minutes. Drain and place in serving bowl.
- Remove chips from oven and turn over, spreading to one side. Place salmon 2cm apart on same tray and bake for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Serve chips with salmon on top, greens and extra dipping bowls of the Birch & Waite Golden Goddess Dressing & Sauce on the side.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.