Thai Seared Steak Salad with Birch & Waite Asian Sesame, Soy & Ginger Dressing
|300g Beef Steaks||2|
|Wombok, Shredded||1/2 head|
|Small Mushrooms, Sliced||6|
|Red Capsicum, Sliced||1|
|Coriander, Sliced||3 sprigs|
|Mint, Leaces Only||2-3 sprigs|
|Thai Basil||2-3 sprigs|
|Private: Asian Sesame, Soy & Ginger Dressing|
- Leave steaks on bench for 10-15 minutes or until at room temperature. Meanwhile, prepare all ingredients.
- Divide wombok between 2 plates or place on platter. Heat 1 tbsp oil in large frying pan over medium heat and add mushrooms. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes. Transfer to salad.
- Return pan to heat and cook snow peas for 2 minutes. Transfer to salad.
- Increase heat to high. Add 1 tbsp oil and capsicum strips to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes until lightly charred. Transfer to salad.
- Pat dry steaks with paper towel. Season with pepper. Return pan to heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side on high heat then reduce heat to low for 2 minutes. Turn off heat and leave for 2 minutes to rest.
- Arrange herbs on top of salad then top with sliced steak. Drizzle generously with Birch & Waite Asian Sesame, Soy and Ginger Dressing.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.