Banana Mayo Cake
Prep time: 60 minutes
|Plain Flour||1 & 3/4 cups|
|Bicarbonate Soda||1 tsp|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
|Large Bananas, Mashed||3|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tbsp|
|White Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Signature Whole Egg Mayonnaise||175 g|
|Philadelphia Cream Cheese||250 g|
- Mash banana in a mixing bowl and add in all the wet ingredients.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in another bowl, and mix well until combined.
- Create a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a lined springform cake tin and bake at 170°C for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool before icing.
- For the icing mixture, add the cream cheese and milk to a bowl and beat using electric mixers until smooth.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.