Whole Roast Cauliflower with Dukkah, Black Barley and Herbs and Birch & Waite Golden Goddess Dressing & Sauce
|Freshly Ground Salt And Pepper|
|Black Barley||1 & 1/2 cups|
|Red Wine Vinegar||2 tbsp|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||6 tbsp|
|Golden Goddess Dressing & Sauce|
- Preheat oven to 230°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add whole cauliflower and 2 tbsp of salt. Simmer for 15 minutes then transfer to colander and allow to drain and steam dry for 10 minutes.
- While cauliflower cooks, bring a medium pot of water to boil, add barley and cook for 15 minutes. Drain, rinse and place into a mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop half the herbs, add to barley with vinegar and 4 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place poached cauliflower onto baking tray, drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes until the cauliflower is golden then allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- To serve, place cauliflower onto a platter and spoon barley around the outside. Drizzle ½ cup Birch & Waite Golden Goddess Dressing & Sauce over the top. Scatter dukkah over cauliflower and finish with the remaining herbs.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.