Roasted Crispy Baby Potato Salad with Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip
Prep time: 45 minutes
|Baby Potatoes||1 kg|
|Brussle Sprouts||500 g|
|French Lentils, Rinsed And Drained||400g can|
|Green Beans, Top And Tailed||200 g|
|Baby Spinach||2 handfuls|
|Red Cabbage, Thinly Sliced||1/8|
|Dill, Roughly Chopped||1 tbsp|
|Parsley, Roughly Chopped||1/4 cup|
|Pine Nuts, Toasted||1/4 cup|
|Olive Oil (For Cooking)|
|Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip|
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan-forced.
- Place brussle sprouts onto a baking tray and coat with a drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Par boil potatoes until slightly under cooked when pricked with a fork. Drain and transfer to a large baking tray, and coat with olive oil and sea salt. Place in oven for 30 minutes or until golden and crunchy. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Blanch green beans in a medium pot of boiling water for a few minutes, remove and drain. Slice into 4cm lengths.
- Place potatoes, brussle sprouts, green beans, red cabbage, French lentils, baby spinach and fresh herbs into a large mixing bowl. Add a drizzle of Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip and gently toss to coat.
- Serve salad in a large bowl or on a platter, top with pine nuts and add another drizzle of Yoghurt Ranch to serve.
BBQ meat or fish is a great addition to this salad.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.