Asian Vegetable and Soba Noodle Salad with Birch & Waite Asian Sesame Soy & Ginger Dressing
Prep time: 35-40 minutes
|Snow Peas||100 g|
|Snow Pea Sprouts||1 handful|
|Frozen Edamame Beans, Thawed||1/2 cup|
|Soba Noodles||270 g|
|Black Sesame Seeds||1/2 tbsp|
|White Sesame Seeds||1/2 tbsp|
|Small Red Chilli, Finely Sliced||1|
|Asian Sesame, Soy & Ginger Dressing||4 tbsp|
- Blanch broccolini and snow peas in boiling water for a few minutes until they change to a bright green colour. Drain (keep the boiling water) and allow to cool down.
- Using the same boiling water, blanch the thawed edamame beans for a few minutes until they also change colour to a bright green. Drain and allow to cool down.
- Thinly slice snow peas length-ways.
- Slice broccolini in to thirds and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Using a vegetable Mandoline cutter, slice up the carrots into thin spaghetti size strips and add to the mixing bowl.
- Cook the soba noodles to the packet’s instructions (it is best to slightly under cook), rinse under cold water and drain.
- Transfer the soba noodles to mixing bowl with snow pea sprouts (roughly torn in half), red chilli, white and black sesame seeds and Birch & Waite Asian Sesame, Soy & Ginger Dressing drizzled over the top. Toss to coat evenly.
- Serve in individual bowls or one large platter.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.