The Ultimate Chocolate Raspberry Brownies with Birch & Waite Chocolate Dessert Sauce
Prep time: 40 minutes
|Caster Sugar||1 1/2 Cups|
|Plain Flour||3/4 Cup|
|Cocoa Powder, Sifted||2/3 Cup|
|Icing Sugar, Sifted||1/2 Cup|
|Sea Salt||3/4 Teaspoon|
|Olive Oil||1/2 Cup|
|Chocolate Chips||1/2 Cup|
|Milk Chocolate Dessert Sauce||1|
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Prepare 8x8 baking dish by greasing and lining with baking paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa powder, icing sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, oil, water and vanilla.
- Gradually stir the dry mixture into the wet until combined.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan and use a spatula to smooth the top. Bake for 40 - 48 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Lather brownies with Birch & Waite Chocolate Dessert Sauce as the perfect finishing touch. Serve and enjoy!
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.