Tom Walton's BBQ Lamb Cutlets with Birch & Waite Greek Style Yoghurt, Feta & Dill Dressing with Summer Veggies & Green Goddess Cabbage, Pea & Mint Slaw
|Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper|
|Eggplant Sliced Into 1cm Rounds||1 medium|
|Red Capsicums, Cut Into Quarters, Seeds Removed||2|
|Zucchini, Sliced 5mm Thick On The Angle||2 medium|
|Olive Oil||3 tbsp|
|Handful Flat Leaf Parsley Leaves, Roughly Chopped|
|GREEN GODDESS SLAW|
|White Cabbage, Finely Sliced||1/4|
|Small Radish, Cut Into Quarters||1/2 bunch|
|Snow Peas, Finely Sliced||6|
|Handful Dill Sprigs, Roughly Chopped|
|Large Handful Mint Leaves|
|Frozen Peas, Defrosted||1/2 cup|
|Lemon Wedges, To Save|
|Green Goddess Dressing & Sauce|
- LAMB CUTLETS: Place lamb cutlets in a shallow dish, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with ¼ cup Birch & Waite Greek Style Yoghurt, Feta & Dill Dressing and toss over well to marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temp or longer in the fridge.
- Prepare a BBQ or preheat a grill plate over a high heat.
- SUMMER VEGGIES: Brush or toss eggplant, capsicum and zucchini with the olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- TO COOK: Grill lamb cutlets and veggies for approx. 15 minutes. Brush lamb cutlets with more Birch & Waite Greek Style Yoghurt, Feta & Dill Dressing during cooking and turn every 3 minutes to cook evenly. Turn veggies at similar time until nicely coloured and softened. Remove lamb and veggies to plates and allow to rest for 2-3 minutes.
- SLAW: While lamb and veggies cook and rest, make Green Goddess salad by combining cabbage, radish, snow peas, herbs, peas and 1/3 cup of Birch & Waite Green Goddess Dressing & Sauce. Season with salt and pepper and toss well to dress.
- Plate up, serve and enjoy. Drizzle generously with either Birch & Waite dressing!
Created by Tom Walton for Birch & Waite.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.