Chocolate Pancakes with Birch & Waite Chocolate Dessert Sauce
Prep time: 10 Minutes
|Self- Raising Flour||1 3/4 Cups|
|Cocoa Powder||50 g|
|Baking Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Caster Sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter, For Frying|
|Milk Chocolate Dessert Sauce||1|
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar and salt into a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir in eggs, then gradually add in milk until a batter is formed.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Once the pan is hot to touch, add butter. Once melted, add batter to the pan.
- Cook pancakes until bubbles form on the surface. Flip, and cook for 2 minutes on the other side.
- Set pancake aside and cover with foil to keep warm. Cook the remaining batter.
- Serve, generously drizzling stacked pancakes with Birch & Waite Chocolate Dessert Sauce. Top with fresh berries and enjoy!
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.