Brown Butter Gnocchi Cacio e Pepe
|1 ½ tbsp
|Birch & Waite Cacio e Pepe Style Pasta Sauce
|Grated Parmesan cheese
|Crushed black pepper
- Heat butter in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat for a couple of minutes until it starts to become golden brown.
- Add gnocchi. Toss and cook for 2-3 minutes until gnocchi is golden and toasted.
- Add Birch & Waite Cacio e Pepe Style Pasta Sauce and cream.
- Cook for a minute, tossing constantly until gnocchi is coated in sauce and warmed through.
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and black pepper. Serve immediately.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.