Cod & Olive Napoletana
|Birch & Waite Red Wine Napoletana Pasta Sauce
|Pitted olives (green and kalamata)
|Chopped packed parsley
|Grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix smoked paprika, salt and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Place cod fillets on a plate and rub the marinade all over the cod on both sides.
- Drizzle cod with ½ tablespoon oil and rub the marinade in.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large cast iron frying pan on medium. Add cod and cook on one side for approximately 3 minutes until seared and starting to brown. Flip gently and cook the other side for a minute.
- Add Birch & Waite Red Wine Napoletana Pasta Sauce and olives around the cod.
- Cover and cook for 7-8 minutes until the cod is cooked through.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with cheese. Serve hot.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.