Creamy King Prawn, Chilli & Garlic Spaghetti with Birch & Waite Creamy Cocktail Seafood Sauce
|Olive Oil||3 tbsp|
|Red Chilli Flakes||1 tsp|
|Garlic Cloves, Minced||6|
|Leek, Thinly Sliced (White Only)||1|
|Fennel, Thinly Sliced||1|
|Whole Cooked King Prawns||16|
|Sea Salt Flakes And Black Pepper (To Taste)|
|Packed Fresh Parsley Leave||1 cup|
|Dry Spaghetti||210 g|
|Drizzle Of Olive Oil, Lemon Wedges, Extra Chilli Flakes – To Serve|
|Creamy Cocktail Seafood Sauce|
- Cook spaghetti for 8-10 in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain all but some of the cooking liquid. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large, shallow, wide chef’s pan on medium-high. Add chilli flakes, garlic, leek and fennel. Cook for a few minutes, tossing constantly until starting to caramelise. Reduce heat to medium and cook for a further few minutes until soft and glazed.
- Add prawns, increase heat to medium-high and cook for a couple of minutes until prawns are heated through.
- Add cooked hot pasta to pan with a jar of the Birch & Waite Creamy Cocktail Seafood Sauce. Mix well. If too thick, add a ladle of the warm pasta cooking water to loosen the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve Creamy King Prawn, Chilli & Garlic Spaghetti on a large serving platter. Garnish with parsley and fennel fronds. Drizzle olive oil, sprinkle extra chilli flakes and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Recipe created by Cook Republic for Birch & Waite.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.