Mel Lionello's Levelled Up Herby Crouton and Pancetta Caesar Salad with Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip
|Thick Sourdough Slices, Diced||4|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1/4 cup|
|White Wine Vinegar||1 tbsp|
|Dijon Mustard||1 heaped tsp|
|White Vinegar, Splash|
|Head Cos Lettuce, Torn||1|
|Pancetta, Thin Slices||8|
|Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip|
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine all crouton ingredients in a bowl and combine. Lay out evenly on a lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes before turning and baking for another 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Lay out pancetta slices in a single layer on another lined baking tray and bake at the same time as the croutons, removing from the oven once crispy and reduced in size.
- Combine torn lettuce and Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip in a bowl and toss well. Portion into individual bowls and top with equal amounts of croutons and pancetta. Optional: add an anchovy or two.
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil and add a splash of white vinegar. Crack an egg in a cup, only one at a time then create a vortex in boiling water with a spoon. Pour the egg in and poach for 3 minutes. Place the cooked egg on a paper towel and repeat with the remaining eggs. Place onto salad.
- Top salad with additional Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe created by My Little Kitchen
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.