Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing
Prep time: 15 minutes
|Oakleaf Lettuce Bunch|
|Cheddar Cheese||120 g|
|Skinless Chicken Breast (Cooked)||300 g|
|Optional: Cut Long Strings Out Of Cucumber Skin For Tying Wraps|
|Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip|
- Rinse and pat dry lettuce leaves, then section individually.
- Thinly slice cucumber and cheese and cut cooked chicken breast into strips.
- Assemble the wrap: place cheese, then cucumber into the middle of the lettuce leaf. Add chicken pieces and lightly drizzle with Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing.
- Starting from the bottom, roll the lettuce leaf around its contents and enjoy!
- Optional: secure the bottom of the wrap with cucumber skin string.
To create a more filling wrap, add tomato and avocado slices. For some more crunch, add capsicum strips and some chopped coriander.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.