Prep time: 20 minutes
|Plain Flour||2 cups|
|White Sugar||1 cup|
|Cocoa, Sifted||1/2 cup|
|Baking Soda||2 tsp|
|Shredded Coconut||1 cup|
|Signature Whole Egg Mayonnaise||1 cup|
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line cupcake tray.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl, before adding in the Birch & Waite Whole Egg Mayonnaise, sugar, vanilla and milk and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon batter into the cupcake tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave cupcakes to cool before frosting and topping with shredded coconut.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.