Tom Walton's Roast Salmon Cobb Salad with Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
|Salmon or ocean trout fillet||400g|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|Cos lettuce, roughly chopped, reserve smaller inner leaves||1|
|Avocado, in halves, sliced||1|
|Grape tomatoes, cut in half||250g|
|Baby cucumbers, sliced||3|
|Kalamata olives, pitted||1/3 cup|
|Tiny capers||2-3 tbsp|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Red onion, sliced into thin rounds||1 small|
|Lemon, to squeeze||1|
|Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip|
- Preheat an oven to 220°C and bring small pan of water to boil.
- Place fish onto a baking tray, season with salt, pepper, and drizzle with 3 tbsp of Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip.
- Roast for 6-7 minutes then set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, place eggs into boiling water, turn down to a simmer and cook for 7 minutes. Refresh in cold water for 3 minutes, peel and cut in half.
- For the salad, lay chopped and whole lettuce over a large platter and top with avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and capers. Break fish into larger pieces and place over the salad along with eggs, dill, a drizzle of olive oil and scatter some of onion rings.
- Drizzle generously with Birch & Waite Yoghurt Ranch Dressing & Dip, crack over some black pepper and scatter basil. Serve with slices of fresh lemon. Enjoy!
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.