Slow Cooked Ham with a Sweet and Tangy Glaze
|Small Christmas Ham
|Birch & Waite Greek Lemon Dressing
- Combine the brown sugar, maple syrup, Brich and Waite Greek Lemon Dressing and ground cloves into a bowl, then spread onto the ham.
- Add the pineapple juice into your slow cooker and add the ham, cooking on high for 4 hours.
- Take the ham out of the slow cooker and place on a cutting board to rest.
- Create a paste with the corn starch and water in a small bowl.
- add the liquid from the slow cooker to a small saucepan over low heat (or turn your slow cooker to sear mode) and add in your starch mixture stirring over the heat until the sauce has thickened.
- carve the ham and serve hot with the sauce.
You can store the ham in a damp cloth bag (available at local supermarkets) to keep it moist.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.