Lime Chipotle Prawn Burrito Bowls with Birch & Waite Lime Chipotle Dressing & Sauce
|Peeled Prawns, Raw||300 g|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
|Smoked Paprika||2 tsp|
|Ground Cumin||2 tsp|
|Flaky Salt||1 tsp|
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Avocados, Destoned And Flesh Scooped||3|
|Red Onion, Chopped||1 small|
|Juice Of 2 Limes|
|Handful Of Fresh Coriander, Chopped|
|Salt And Pepper, To Taste|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Brown Onion, Diced||1|
|Cooked Rice||2 cups|
|Chopped Coriander, Leaves And Stalks||1 cup|
|Zest Of 2 Limes|
|Juice Of 1 Lime|
|Salt And Pepper To Taste|
|Black Beans, Coriander, Chilli, Salad Leaves, Salsa & Lime To Serve|
|NEW Lime Chipotle Dressing & Sauce||1 bottle|
- Mix prawns with garlic powder, smoked paprika, cumin and salt in a bowl. Heat oil in a large frying pan on high and fry prawns for 8-9 minutes, turning once until browned all over and cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Add avocado flesh, onion, lime juice, coriander, salt and pepper to a medium bowl. Mash avocado and mix well.
- Heat oil in a large wok or sauté pan on high. Add onion and cook until beginning to caramelise. Add cooked rice, lime zest, lime juice, coriander, salt and pepper. Toss to mix well, cook for a few minutes until heated through.
- Spoon rice evenly between two bowls. Add black beans, salad leaves, guacamole, salsa, cooked prawns, chilli, herbs and lime.
- Drizzle Birch & Waite Lime Chipotle Dressing & Sauce generously over the prawns and rice. Serve immediately and enjoy!
For more options, swap prawns out for pulled pork, chicken or tofu.
Recipe created by Cook Republic for Birch & Waite.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.