Chicken Freekah Salad with Birch & Waite Whole Egg Mayonnaise
Prep time: 45 minutes
|Grilled Chicken Breast, Butterflied||160 g|
|Cooked Freekah||1/2 cup|
|Roasted Capsicum||60 g|
|Shredded Kale, Washed||90 g|
|Pistachios, Chopped||20 g|
|Whole Egg Mayonnaise||50 mL|
- Cook freekah as per instructions on packaging.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the capsicum on a baking tray. Roast, turning occasionally, until the skin is charred and blistered.
- Transfer the capsicum to a sealable plastic bag. Set aside for 10 minutes, then peel the skin and discard. Slice peeled capsicum into batons.
- In a mixing bowl, combine freekah, roasted capsicum, shredded kale and pistachios pieces. Gently toss and set aside.
- Heat a griddle pan on medium-high heat. Add a small amount of oil and grill chicken breast on each side for 3-4 mins. Remove and keep warm.
- Slice chicken and add to mixed salad.
- Arrange on a plate and drizzle with Birch & Waite Whole Egg Mayonnaise.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.