Vegan Grazing Platter
|GARLIC AND THYME SLOW ROASTED TOMATOES|
|Mixed Baby Tomatoes, Halved||350 g|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 tbs|
|Garlic Cloves, Peeled, Thinly Sliced||2 large|
|Green Goddess Dressing||40 ml|
|BEETROOT CASHEW HUMMUS|
|Fresh Precooked Macro Beetroot, Drained, Roughly Chopped||250 g|
|Canned Chickpeas, Rinsed, Drained||400 g|
|Roasted Cashews||1/2 cup|
|Garlic Cloves, Roughly Chopped||2 small|
|Organic Tahini||1 tbs|
|Lemon Juice||1 tbs|
|Vegan Mayonnaise||80 ml|
|KALE, WHITE BEAN AND PINE NUT DIP|
|Kale Leaves, Rind Removed, Chopped (2 Large)||60 g|
|Green Chilli, Chopped||1|
|Ground Cumin||2 tsp|
|Can Cannellini Beans, Rinsed, Drained||400 g|
|Lemon Juice||1 tbs|
|Pine Nuts, Toasted||1/4 cup|
|Aioli Garlic Mayonnaise||80 ml|
|QUICK PICKLED CUCUMBERS|
|White Wine Vinegar||1 cup|
|Caster Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Red Chilli, Thinly Sliced||1|
|Ginger, Peeled, Cut Into Matchsticks||25 g|
|Sea Salt Flakes||2 tsp|
|Lebanese Cucumbers, Thinly Sliced||2|
|Felafel, Stuffed Vine Leaves, Pickled Eggplant|
Olives, Cheese, Rocket Leaves, Fresh Fruit (Eg. Grapes, Figs) Grissini, Crackers, Sour Dough Baguette, Beetroot Relish, Tomato Relish, Aioli Garlic Mayonnaise
- For the Garlic and thyme slow roasted tomatoes; Preheat oven 120°C fan forced. Arrange tomatoes cut side up in a greased roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Top each with garlic and thyme and season well. Roast 30 minutes or until soft but still hold their shape. Spoon into a bowl, drizzle over Birch & Waite Green Goddess Dressing.
- For the beetroot cashew hummus; Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Season, pulse until mixture is thick and smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- For the kale, white bean and pine nut dip; Blanch, steam or microwave the kale leaves for 30 seconds or until bright green. Refresh in cold water, pay dry with a clean tea towel. Place kale and remaining ingredients into a food processor, season well. Pulse until well combined. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with extra pine nuts.
- For the quick pickled cucumbers, combine vinegar, sugar, chilli, ginger and salt in a small saucepan. Stir over a medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil, boil 30 seconds. Set aside to cool. Pack the cucumber into a jar, pour over the liquid to cover. Secure lids and stand 1 hour.
- To serve, spoon the Birch & Waite Vegan Aioli, Birch & Waite Tomato Relish and Birch & Waite Beetroot Relish into small bowls and arrange on a large board. Warm the felafel, and spoon some slow roasted tomatoes over the kale dip, arrange on the board with the pickled cucumber, vine leaves, pickled eggplant, olives, cheese, rocket, fruit, Grissini, crackers and bread.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.