Poke Bowl with Birch & Waite Japanese Style Dressing
Prep time: 40 minutes
|Salmon Or Ocean Trout (Sashimi Grade), Diced||130 g|
|Frozen Edamame Beans, Thawed||30 g|
|Pink Radish, Sliced||30 g|
|Celery, Sliced||30 g|
|Cucumber, Sliced||30 g|
|Cooked Brown Rice||2/3 cup|
|Shredded Nori||1 sheet|
|Green Shallots, Sliced (To Serve)||1|
|Japanese Style Dressing||100 mL|
|Picked Coriander Leaves|
|Sesame Seeds, Toasted|
|Fresh Red Chilli, Sliced|
|Shichimi Togarashi (Japanese 7 Spice)|
- Cook rice as per instructions on packaging.
- Marinate diced salmon with 60mL of Birch & Waite Japanese Style Dressing (reserve 40mL of Japanese Style Dressing to serve on side of bowl). Set aside for 10 mins.
- Start building the poke bowl by adding cooked rice to bowl to the bottom.
- Top the rice with the edamame beans, celery, cucumber, avocado and place the radish around the edge.
- Add the marinated salmon to the centre of the bowl.
- Garnish with shredded nori and sliced green shallots. Add optional extras to taste. Serve remaining Birch & Waite Japanese Style Dressing on the side.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.