Belgian Chocolate Fondant Pudding
Prep time: 10 minutes
|Birch & Waite Belgian Chocolate Sauce||240g|
|Caster Sugar||1/4 Cup|
|Plain Flour||1/4 Cup|
|Cocoa Powder||2 Tbsp|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare ramekins by greasing with butter then dust with cocoa powder.
- Place eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk together until the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes light and creamy.
- Add the Birch & Waite Belgian Chocolate Sauce, flour and salt to the mixture. Continue to mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared ramekins.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until just set. Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 1-2 minutes before turning out onto a plate.
- Serve with a dusting of additional cocoa powder or icing sugar and cream or ice cream.
Recipe written by Helena Dowdall for Birch & Waite
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.