Tom Walton's Cured Ocean Trout & Potato Rosti with Birch & Waite Beetroot Relish & Poached Egg
|Desiree Potato, Peeled, Grated||2 medium|
|Brown Onion, Finely Sliced||1 small|
|Plain Flour||1/3 cup|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Sliced Cured Ocean Trout||150 g|
|Poached Eggs, To Serve||2|
|Small Handful Dill, To Serve|
|Lemon Wedges, To Serve|
|Beetroot Relish||1/3 cup|
- Preheat an oven to 210°C.
- In a bowl combine onion, potato, flour, season well with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place 2 x 22cm non-stick frying pan over a medium/high heat. Add 1 tbsp of oil to each and divide the mix evenly between pans, pressing flat and evenly.
- Cook for 3 minutes, until golden, then flip, continue to cook for 2 minutes and transfer the pans with the rosti to the oven for 5 minutes to cook all the way through and nicely golden.
- Cut cooked rosti into quarters, spooning Birch & Waite Beetroot Relish over each piece and topping with a little ocean trout.
- Garnish with dill and serve with poached eggs placed in the middle and a light seasoning on the egg and a drizzle of olive oil.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.