Roasted Veggies and Grilled Corn with Birch & Waite Smokey Chipotle Mayonnaise
Prep time: 45 minutes
|Whole Corn Cobs, Chargrilled||9 (3 each)|
|Parsley, Washed And Picked||4 sprigs|
|Small Sweet Potato||1|
|Baby Carrots||18 (6 each)|
|Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese||Qty|
|Salt And Pepper|
|Canola Oil Spray|
|Smokey Chipotle Mayonnaise|
- Peel parsnip and sweet potato. Cut capsicum, sweet potato and parsnips into 1cm wide batons.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place baton vegetables and baby carrots on a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and spray with a small amount of oil. Roast for about 15 minutes or until the capsicum skin is charred and the parsnip, sweet potato and carrots are soft.
- Shuck corn (remove silk) and tie husk. Spray each ear with oil. Place directly over heat on medium-hot grill. Rotate when dark spots appear, and kernels deepen in colour, usually after about 2 to 3 minutes. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until ears are uniformly cooked.
- Place warm corn cobs on a plate, grate parmesan cheese over them and drizzle with Birch & Waite Smokey Chipotle Mayonnaise. Garnish with picked parsley.
- Serve roasted vegetable batons in a bowl and dollop with Birch & Waite Smokey Chipotle Mayonnaise.
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.