Whole Egg Mayonnaise
|2 cups plain flour|
|1 cup white sugar|
|½ cup cocoa, sifted|
|2 tsp baking soda|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|1 cup Birch & Waite whole egg mayonnaise|
|1 cup milk|
|1 cup shredded coconut|
PREPARATION TIME: 20 mins
- Preheat an oven to 150 degrees and line your cupcakes tray.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl and then add in the mayonnaise, sugar, vanilla and milk and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Portion out the batter into the cupcake tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool before frosting them and topping with shredded coconut.
Where To Buy
Buy this product online.
Subscribe now to receive updates on new recipes and products.