Rainbow Nourishments Teriyaki Miso Tofu Skewers
|Birch & Waite Teriyaki Miso Stir Fry Sauce||1 packet|
|Firm tofu, cut into 2cm cubes||450g|
|Zucchini, sliced thinly||3|
|Red capsicum, chopped into 3cm slices||2-3|
|Fresh rosemary, to serve (optional)|
- Soak around 30 small wooden skewers in water for around 15 minutes (unlessthe packet saysotherwise).
- Skewer the vegetables and tofu alternating between colours, if possible.
- Generously brush half of the Teriyaki Miso Stir Fry Sauce on the skewers, making sure you reachall corners.
- If roasting, preheat oven to 200°C. Arrange skewers on 2-3 lined baking trays. When the oven is hot, bake the skewers for 15-20 minutes or until tender. If using a BBQ, preheat to medium-high heat. When the BBQ is hot, cook the skewers on each side for around 8 minutes or until desired.
- Remove the skewers from the heat. Generously brush with the remaining Teriyaki Miso Stir Fry Sauce.
- Assemble in a wreath shape on a serving board. Fill any gaps with fresh rosemary
Note: As an alternative, replace tofu with chicken
Explore Our Recipes
Looking for some inspiration to enhance your menu? Our recipes have been hand selected to help you elevate your menu with authentic flavours and fresh ideas.